Emdeon Clinician is a certified EHR Lite* that can help providers qualify for Meaningful Use incentives. It has the capabilities and connectivity providers need to stay ahead in today's healthcare marketplace. Because Clinician uses the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, connecting to the healthcare community for rapid and secure information exchange via the Internet is quick and easy. This flexible, robust, and highly secure system promises cost reductions, increased patient satisfaction, improved clinical outcomes, and stresses patient safety first. Physicians and office staff can access laboratory reports, transcription reports, radiology reports, face sheets, and even images from any computer that has Internet access.
Without a way to simplify the process, reports management can be a nightmare. Emdeon Clinician can solve this problem. It provides final and partial report distribution, trend reports in tabular or graphical format, and supports sponsor-defined critical/high priority reports. Clinician also reconciles patient identification issues and supports distribution of reference quality images and automatic printing of new reports in sponsor-defined formats.
Want to qualify for Meaningful Use incentives?
Contact us and we'll show you how our solutions can help.
By combining routine administrative health information exchange with consolidated electronic lab ordering, results distribution and ePrescribing, Emdeon gives healthcare providers the ability to cut costs and increase productivity with a single partner.
- Securely forward patient lab reports to multiple physicians
- Access reports from any Internet connection
- Receive on-screen notification of unviewed reports including alerts for abnormal reports that are out of range
- Automatically print reports without user intervention at set time intervals
- Capture demographic data from your practice management system
- Cross-reference medication histories, payer formularies and drug usage reports when ePrescribing
- Use as a stand-alone EHR Lite that can help you qualify for Meaningful Use
incentives – money back guaranteed**, or integrate with the EHR of your choice
- Connect to one of the largest healthcare information networks in the nation
- Organize hospital and laboratory reports electronically in a single location replacing multiple printing devices and fax machines
- Generate cumulative patient reports including analytical graphs and tables to spot report trends rapidly
- Streamline reports delivery to a single manageable process
- Encourage system use through the availability of online tracking tools
*This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Emdeon Inc, 01/19/12, Emdeon Clinician 7.6, 0119201230701, NQF0064/PQRI128, NQF0041/PQRI110, NQF0024, NQF0028, NQF0038, NQF0059/PQRI1, NQF0064/PQRI2, NQF0061/PQRI3.
**Emdeon will continue to meet Stage 1 Certification Criteria for Meaningful Use of EHR Technology or we will refund up to six months of fees, terms and conditions apply. Emdeon does not promise that Emdeon Clinician will meet certification criteria beyond Stage 1 or that users of Emdeon Clinician will qualify for any particular amount of enhanced payments.