- Custom Data Services Case Study
- BHS Case Study
- Emdeon eCashiering Brochure
- Emdeon Patient Connect Brochure
- 2010 HFMA Patient Friendly Billing® Report
- 2011 HFMA Patient Friendly Billing® Report
- Northwest Hospital Case Study
- Riverside Case Study
- One Partner White Paper
- Paperless Transition White Paper
- HFMA Webinar Podcasts
Emdeon eCashiering simplifies the payment process while improving operational efficiencies by providing an enterprise-wide approach to collecting patient payments. Authorized users now have the ability to accept co-payments, deductibles, and pre-payments while simultaneously accepting payments for outstanding patient balances improving point-of-service collection workflow.
Want more money up front? Contact us and we'll show you how.Contact Us
Emdeon eCashiering provides an integrated view of all patient payment activity and web-based access to the entire patient account enabling real-time processing of all credit card, check card, and ACH transactions. Cash payments can also be collected and receipted with the Emdeon eCashiering Cash Drawer.
Real-time transaction-level reporting is provided along with custom data formats, including an 835 option enabling automated updates to existing financial information systems. Emdeon eCashiering provides dashboard reporting of patient payment activity with infrastructure to support the entire cash management process including real-time receipting, tracking, auditing, and performance reporting. Automatic posting of each day's payment activity directly into host financial systems is also provided eliminating the need for manual posting and reconciliation processes saving staff time.
- Patient payments from all locations within the enterprise accepted in real-time
- Access to the entire patient account
- All forms of electronic payment accepted (credit card, debit card, eCheck, and ACH transactions)
- All forms of physical payment accepted (cash, check, and money order)
- Comprehensive cash management system (audit, track and control patient payments)
- Accelerates and increases patient collections
- Increases speed of payment capture
- Saves time by automating manual payment posting
- Increases staff efficiency by enabling more employees to accept payments
- Improves customer service leading to enhanced patient satisfaction
- Provides dashboard reporting of patient payment activity (ability to track, audit and control all patient payments)
Patient Billing & Payment News: Emdeon Express
The Emdeon Express eNewsletter provides information to our patient billing and payment solutions audience.
Online Payment Solution Now Updated with More Patient-Friendly Features.
Attention to Detail Keeps Emdeon Data Centers Running and Your Transactions Going 24x7x365.
Subscribe to Emdeon Express