Solutions for Dentists
File Transfer Software & Setup Guides
- XCOMM 1.0 Windows
- XBILL 4.6 UNIX
- XBILL 5.0 AIX UNIX
- XBILL 5.0 SCO UNIX
- ExpressBill PGP Key
Emdeon ExpressBill Services
Emdeon ExpressBill Services provides clear, concise patient statements that leverage existing financial data to create effective patient communications. Emdeon ExpressBill Services encompasses the guidelines of HFMA's PATIENT FRIENDLY BILLING® and focuses on improving the quality of patient statements. Easy-to-read bills and statements educate patients on their financial responsibilities resulting in a higher payment rate and reduced customer service calls.
Emdeon ExpressBill Services' statements and invoices are designed to cut processing costs by shortening the time it takes to get a statement from providers to their patients. Emdeon provides the very best in state-of-the-art bill printing so dental practices can bypass conventional, time consuming folding, stuffing, and stamping statements. Conveniently, Emdeon allows practices to transmit billing information electronically to one of our process, print and mail centers.
With Emdeon ExpressBill Services, undeliverable mail is reduced by utilizing Emdeon Address Cleansing Services featuring USPS® NCOALink® technology. Emdeon ExpressBill Services provides efficient processing, printing and mailing of clear, concise financial statements including postal pre-sorting and USPS delivery.
Want to make your practice more efficient? Let the healthcare efficiency experts review your business and apply our knowledge to your bottom line.Contact Us
- Intuitive statement design that encompasses the guidelines of PATIENT FRIENDLY BILLING®
- Two processing sites minimize turnaround and reduce mail delivery time
- Emdeon Address Correction Services featuring NCOALink® technology, licensed by the United States Postal Service, prevents mailing to incorrect addresses
- Provides clear, concise financial statements
- Reduces customer service calls
- Saves money
- Helps improve cash flow through prompt billing
- Keeps the office in contact with past due accounts
- Reduces the necessity of maintaining a large inventory of mailing materials
- Decreases undeliverable mail and speeds collections by using the most current address information available
- Enhances customer service and communication