Health Information Exchange
Emdeon connects physicians, hospitals, pharmacies and labs to securely exchange information when it can save the most money and provide the most benefit - right at the point-of-care. Emdeon, currently performing more than 7 billion health information exchanges per year, makes the process of sharing information easy, efficient and affordable. Providers can connect to Emdeon's network through our certified EHR Lite*, Emdeon Clinician, to help them qualify for Meaningful Use incentives.
Need a better way to share information? Let our Healthcare efficiency experts review your business and apply our knowledge to your bottom line.Contact Us
- Works with our EHR Lite or other EMR, EHR, PHR or PM systems on the market
- Connects physicians, hospitals, pharmacies and labs for unlimited, secure messaging
- Delivers ePrescribing with life-saving harmful drug interaction notifications
- Exchanges eligibility, claims, patient access and patient care information on one network
- Makes Meaningful Use easy by using Emdeon Clinician, which meets Stage 1 criteria, or other certified EHR technology
- Connect to one of the largest health information networks in the nation
- Improves patient care and provider satisfaction
*This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Emdeon Inc, 01/19/12, Emdeon Clinician 7.6, 0119201230701, NQF0064/PQRI128, NQF0041/PQRI110, NQF0024, NQF0028, NQF0038, NQF0059/PQRI1, NQF0064/PQRI2, NQF0061/PQRI3.