Free EHR software subscriptions to healthcare providers in New Jersey*
Emdeon has partnered with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Office of Minority Health to provide 100 12-month free electronic health record (EHR) software and services subscriptions to physicians in small practices in medically underserved communities throughout New Jersey.
The HITECH Act encourages eligible providers to adopt electronic health records by offering incentive payments to those who use a certified EHR technology. Eligible professionals who meet the qualification criteria can receive up to $44,000 from Medicare or up to $64,000 from Medicaid over five years, starting in 2011.
Criteria for Participation
To participate in this initiative, a health care provider must meet the following criteria:
Simplify clinical processes. Qualify for Meaningful Use stimulus funds. Let us show you one solution that does it all.Contact Us
Emdeon EHR Lite Features
Emdeon Clinician is a certified EHR Lite** that can help providers qualify for Meaningful Use incentives. Key features include:
- ePrescribing, computerized physician order entry and electronic lab results
- Unlimited clinical messaging among physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, labs and consumers
- Cross-reference medication histories, payer formularies and drug usage reports when e-prescribing
- Access reports from any Internet connection, anytime, anywhere
- Receive on-screen notification of unviewed reports including alerts for abnormal reports that are out of range
- Automatically print laboratory reports at set times using any printer in your office
**This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Emdeon Inc, 10/22/10, Emdeon Clinician 7.4, 1014201030691, NQF0064/PQRI128, NQF0041/PQRI110, NQF0024, NQF0028, NQF0038, NQF0059/PQRI1, NQF0064/PQRI2, NQF0061/PQRI3.
***Emdeon will continue to meet Stage 1 Certification Criteria for Meaningful Use of EHR Technology or we will refund up to six months of fees, terms and conditions apply. Emdeon does not promise that Emdeon Clinician will meet certification criteria beyond Stage 1 or that users of Emdeon Clinician will qualify for any particular amount of enhanced payments.