Channel Partner Solutions
Emdeon Payment Manager
Emdeon Payment Manager is an electronic payment and reconciliation solution that increases visibility of remittance data and facilitates the electronic transfer of funds from the largest payer network in the industry. By coupling electronic remittance information with electronic claims payments, Emdeon Payment Manager shortens the reimbursement cycle, dramatically reduces expenses and streamlines workflow.
This unique solution equips providers with a set of self-service tools to easily manage enrollment, delivery preferences and access to remittance and payment information. Based on provider defined enrollment preferences, our innovative technology gathers remittance data from payers and presents it in an electronic format that is easy for healthcare providers to read and understand. Providers can then store, view and print the remittance information as needed.
Emdeon Payment Manager also gives providers faster access to reimbursements with electronic funds transfer of claims payments. Paper checks can be eliminated and instead payments are automatically deposited into the bank account of your choice. Standard reports within Emdeon Payment Manager provide a centralized location to obtain details on all payments including the amounts and payer specific information so your reconciliation process is simplified.
Want to benefit from the services we provide to our Channel Partners? Let the healthcare efficiency experts review your business and apply our knowledge to your bottom line.Contact Us
Accelerated upload schedule available upon request.
Additional Status Codes
Virtually all status codes available.
- Self-service enrollment and delivery preference tools
- Standardized remittance information from payers across the country
- User-friendly, web-based tools for viewing electronic and paper remittances and payments
- Electronic deposit of claims payments to any bank
- Centralized location for storage and retrieval of remittances and payment data
- Fast and easy secure payments
- Accelerated cash flow
- Simple enrollment
- Streamlined reconciliation process
- Reduced paper
- Detailed online payment visibility
- Faster secondary claims processing